Thursday 6 October 2011

Spring Declutter. The Wardrobe.


In the spring, my mind turns to not only decluttering and clearing out my home, but also cleaning up and getting a breath of fresh air through my house.  


A great project to get you going is to tackle the bedroom, more specifically - Your wardrobe!


Lets be honest. It takes time and effort to maintain a closet to be proud of, both of these things are easy to loose - Which results in something shoved here and something dropped there.


My wardrobe has been frustrating me for MONTHS and with the arrival of a public holiday, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to delegate Daddy to child minding duties, leaving me free to tackle my wardrobe...

Here it is.... 















Look at that mess!!!


There are items that don't belong in a wardrobe, things that need throwing out, clothes that need moving on....and the rest...


This was a all afternoon Job, it wasn't until the last hour that I could finally see the end it sight!


And now...
















Wohoo! Complete!


The best part was discovering clothes I had forgotten about!


Next on my list is my dresser...But, i'll save that for another day.

0 comments on "Spring Declutter. The Wardrobe."

Post a Comment