Monday 10 October 2011

Home Made PVA Glue


Ingredients:

1 litre Skim milk
3/4 Tbsp Baking soda
1 Tbsp White vinegar
1 1/4 Cups water




Place milk and vinegar in a large saucepan. 
Cook on low heat and stir once curds form.
Drain off liquid.
Wash remaining curds with water until the vinegar smell is gone. 
Put in a clean bowl. 
Dissolve baking soda in water. 
Pour over curds and stir until a white paste forms. 
Place in re sealable containers and keep in the fridge.
The following day the glue is PERFECT and ready for use!




3 comments on "Home Made PVA Glue"

myshelomitashop on 11 October 2011 at 16:47 said...

Hellow..landed from MBS!..you have a very cute blog, I love it. I may want to feature your recipe in my mommagazine someday if you don't mind...and btw I also have two boys (3 yrso and 2 yrso) only apart by 14 months! :) I am new follower now on networked blog and I would be happy if you can check out my http://cutecoconut.com and follow back.

Caroline on 11 October 2011 at 23:25 said...

It would be a pleasure to share the Recipe!
Thank you for the compliments, Very Sweet :) and it sounds like we have a bit in common! :P

Saqib Khatri on 15 June 2018 at 05:45 said...

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! pva glue

Post a Comment