Sunday 26 February 2012

Carpet Stain Remover for under a $1


So I have some carpet that was absolutely HORRID! In a desperate attempt to try revive the carpet I decided to try Velvet soap... Which is Laundry/cleaning/soft/pure Soap, it's very cheap!



I grated about a Tablespoon of the soap into a large bowl of very warm water and using a cloth (tightly rung after dipping into soapy water) lightly rubbed the carpet, not allowing the carpet to become "wet" just damp.

It did take me about 2 hours to cover the entire carpet space and it did turn into a workout, but once it dried completely I was shocked at how amazing my carpet smells and looks!

( I saved some carpet to see the before and after effect )


BEFORE AND AFTER

Just look at the difference! 



0 comments on "Carpet Stain Remover for under a $1"

Post a Comment